In order to make marijuana infused chocolate chip cookies, you need to prepare cannabutter or cannabis infused butter.
- First things first, you need to decarboxylate your cannabis as this helps in activating the THC and CBD contents in it. Now, take 0.25 oz. of ground cannabis and distribute it evenly on a baking sheet. Now, bake this at 250 degrees F for about half an hour and then let it cool.
- Now, melt one third of butter in a saucepan and stir in the 0.25 oz. of cannabis. Simmer it for 10 to 20 minutes and stir it on a constant basis.
- Cool down the butter mixture and strain it into a bowl with the help of a mesh strainer. This will eliminate the ground cannabis and your smooth and creamy cannabis infused butter is ready.
Recipe for marijuana induced chocolate chip cookies
- ½ cup cannabutter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Firstly, the oven needs to be preheated to 375 degrees.
- Now in a bowl, add flour, salt, baking soda.
- In another bowl, add the cannabutter, vanilla and white sugar. Add one egg in it and beat until it is mixed well.
- Add one more egg and repeat the process.
- Now, add the flour mixture by a little amount at one time and stir until blended well. Add the rest of the mixture slowly and repeat.
- Now add the chocolate chips and pecans and mix them well.
- Now, roll the cookie batter into small balls and put them on a greased baking sheet.
- Then, bake them for at least 10 to 12 minutes on until they turn golden brown.
- Cool them down first and then serve.
How to determine the serving size and dosage
- The serving size will be based on the marijuana you prefer to use.
- Determine the amount of THC in a gram of the weed of your choice.
- With this number, determine the amount of THC in your cannabutter
- Determine the THC content in your cookies on the basis of the amount of cannabutter you used.
- Then you can divide that very number by the number of cookies you baked. This will determine the THC dosage per cookie.