Let’s agree that not everyone is fond of smoking. To add to that, if you have a condition that impacts the lungs, smoking marijuana might be out of question. So, how can enjoy cannabis if not by smoking the pot? Here are the ways of using marijuana, provided it is legal where you live and doesn’t have consequences.
- Use a vaporizer. Many cannabis enthusiasts swear by the benefits of the vaping their stuff, and it all makes sense because the compounds, especially THC, work as good. There are small and big vaporizers that are available in the market, and you can use anything, from the flower to concentrated oils.
- Get cannabis-infused edibles. These days edibles and drinks infused with cannabis are widely available, and you can use the flowers and other things like oils to make your own edibles at home. Beware though, doses can be high and the effects can linger on for a long a time.
- Get those tinctures. These come in form of bottles with a dropper. All you have to do is take a few drops right under the tongue. Tinctures contain concentration of cannabis compounds and will enter the bloodstream right away for that instant high. Of course, be careful with the dose, but the good thing is you don’t need a lot for both medical and recreational purposes.
- Consider skincare products. It is possible to buy products that have cannabis extracts, and fret not, because these don’t sound as bad. With that said, most products only contain hemp extracts, so don’t expect the high.
- Concentrates. Many agree that concentrates are same as tinctures in a way, and you will find varied kinds of products, including oil and wax. However, keep in mind that these are meant for people who know what THC can offer and are used to using regular products. It is better to go for tinctures or edibles for that matter if you cannot smoke marijuana.
Please note that laws related to marijuana is evolving in every state, so make sure that you are aware of the state laws. If you are buying marijuana for the first time, always select an authorized seller or dispensary. The quality of cannabis products determines the benefits, which is why compromises are never wise. If you are using cannabis for medical purposes, make sure you are taking the right dose and have consulted the dispensary for options.