We all have used bath bombs – some more frequently than the others considering their high cost. However, did you know you can actually also use cannabis-infused bath bombs? You might or might not have heard of them, but their abundant health benefits are worth exploring. That said, it isn’t easy to find one. So, in this guide we will also give you a simple recipe to make cannabis bath bombs at home alongside their health benefits.
Let’s begin with the simple recipe to make one:
The ingredients that you’ll need include:
• Cannabis oil (1 tbsp)
• Aromatic Essential oils (15-20 drops)
• Coconut oil (1 tsp)
• Epsom salt (1/4th cup)
• Starch (1/4th cup)
• Baking soda (1/4th cup)
• Water (1-2 tsps)
• Food coloring agent (optional)
Now comes the recipe:
1. Take equal amounts of Epsom salt, baking soda, and starch in a bowl and grate them to make fine powder.
2. Take all the other ingredients separately and mix them well.
3. Pour the liquid solution in the Epsom salt, baking soda, and starch paste and mix well. Ensure there are no lumps.
4. Pour the thick solution in moulds of your choice to determine the shape.
5. Let the solution dry for 4-5 days.
That makes your cannabis-infused bath bombs.
Now that you know the recipe, let’s have a look at the benefits of cannabis bath bombs.
1. It Reduces Anxiety
If you want to relieve stress without consuming cannabis in any form, it’s best you try a hot bubble bath with cannabis bath bombs. It helps because:
• The body absorbs CBD in cannabis oil that reduces anxiety.
• It relaxes tense muscles and induces the feeling of calmness and wellbeing.
2. It Eases Menstrual Cramps
Yes ladies, there’s a natural therapy that can ease uterus contractions and offer instant relief from cramps – it’s taking a hot bath with cannabis bath bombs. That’s because:
• It increases oxygen supply to the uterus that reduces the sensation of pain.
• It reduces muscular inflammation that further eases cramping.
3. It Increases Immunity Against Cold and Flu
Much to everyone’s surprise, cannabis bath bombs help in preventing the flu and cold.
It’s CBD in cannabis that when absorbed by the body increases the activity of immunomodulators – they are responsible for the body’s efficiency and response in fighting infections.
4. They Relieve Joint Pain
A hot water bubble bath with Cannabis bath bombs can ease inflammation in the joints. As a result, it’s highly recommended for people suffering from:
• Injury-induced pain
So, make your cannabis bath bomb today and enjoy the surplus detox and relaxation benefits it has to offer.